D'Autry Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint's Tails

Go down

Saint's Tails Empty Saint's Tails

Post  Saint Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 pm

The Bodyguard
385.891.M41

Saint walked the halls of the Spirit, dataslate in hand, he looks over the terms of the agreement made by Lady D’autry and Biologis Magos Yevetkin. He shakes his head thinking to himself that he would have held out for a large number of crew, but what was done is done. Knowing of the skills of a Biologis from his past dealings with the Mechanicus Saint makes his way down into the lower decks. Rumors overheard from patrons of the Saint of Spirits speak of woman who fights in the sanctioned underdeck fights, a woman who has gone undefeated.

Saint enters a small hold, the sound of cheering echoing off the walls. Cargo boxes have been moved to clear a ten meter circle in the center. Deckhands and other assorted crew members are scattered about the hold, some standing, others sitting on crates, and a few are up front watching the action up close. Saint makes his way through the crowd, getting close enough to see the action, while staying out of sight. In the ring is a hulking mutant, garbed in the dress of a Voidfarer, and wielding a large metal pipe. He faces off against a woman half the mutant’s size. Saint looks her over. The woman wears a makeshift set of metal armor, created from discarded scrapes of plating, and hull piping. She holds a sharpened steel shard at the ready. Saint notes that her body is well built, what skin that is showing is covered with scars and blemishes. Her face is also covered in scars, but Saint can see that the bone structure of her face is well laid out. Her hair a stained and tangled mess, under the black splotches Saints can see red strands of hair.

The mutant lets out bestial roar and charges at the woman. He swings the large pipe over his head with both hands, bringing it down upon the woman, but she deftly deflects the blow, countering with a quick slash across the mutant’s arm. Before he can recover she places a quick slash into his side. The mutant screams out in anger, and smashes the pipe into the ground, denting the grav-plating. Thrown of guard by the flux in the grav-plating the mutant staggers backwards off balance. In the flash of an eye the woman rushes behind the mutant and slashes him across the legs. He falls down on his back as his legs lose the ability to support his bulk. As he hits the ground the woman brings the blade to his throat. The mutant takes a moment to gather his senses, he looks at the blade at his throat, dropping his weapon he raises his arm and two fingers to the ceiling. The sign of submitance.

The crowd roars at her victory, and the woman steps out of the circle. Saint makes his way through the crowd to where the woman stands. A broker hands her a small pile of Thrones. Saint steps up to the two and speaks.

“A woman of your skills and body could be making so much more money.”

The woman turns on her heels and brings her blade up to Saint’s throat.

“I’ve told your kind that I’m not interested in working as one of your whores.” She says giving him a angry glance.

Saint raises his hands.

“I apologize, I did not mean in that line of work. I am Saint, the High Factotum of the D’autry Dynasty. I am looking for someone with your skills to work as my personal bodyguard. If you are interested we can talk over terms back at the Saint of Spirits.”

The woman looks Saint over, and then speaks.

“I’ll listen to your offer. If any thing it’ll get me a free meal.”

…………………………………….....

The two are seated at Saint’s personal booth, a great feast laid in front of them. The woman is busy shoveling as much food as she can into her mouth, as Saint watches on, a lit lho-stick held to his lips.

“I see you are enjoying the meal. Please continual eating, as I offer the terms. For your service as my personal bodyguard I can offer you greater pay, personal quarters, and the best of weapons and gear. One thing that is part of your service is that you must undergo a gene-enhancement process. It will enhance your already formidable skills, and looks.”

Saint exhales and flashes a warming smile to her. The woman grabs for a glass of amasec and drinks it down looking up at him.

“Your personal bodyguard, or your personal plaything? I’ve heard rumors about you and your womanizing ways.” She says pointing the glass at him.

Saint grins and reaches for a bottle, filling up her glass.

“Either way I can promise you a better life then you currently are living, and a better way to serve the Dynasty.” He moves closer to her a grin still on his face.

She looks at him and moves in closer.

“I guess I’d be stupid to pass up the offer. It sounds better then being crammed into under deck quarters and eating old rations. I’ll play your game and under go you enhancements, but don’t think I’ll easily be your plaything. Also I’d like one of those.” She points at his lho-stick.

“Of course.” Saint says as he pulls out a small case from his coat pocket.

………………………………………

Biologis Magos Yevetkin stands over a gene-tube, his mechadendrites clanking and chatter away as they push buttons and scan over dials. He looks over a data-slate and turns around to Saint.

“The female has been gene-altered to your specifications. As negotiated by the Lady D’autry this will count as one of the augmentations agreed upon.” The Magos speaks in a mechanical voice.

“Good, but I’d like to look over your work. Is she ready?”

The Magos looks back over his date-slate.

“Yes..the female should be awake.”

The Magos pushes a button on the gene-tube and it hisses to life. Plumes of mist leaked out from within the tube as the frosted glass tube opens up. It takes a minute for the mist to clear and within the tube Saint can see the form of a woman. Her body slender and well toned the former scars that covered her body gone. Her hair is now a fiery red, which is now long and flowing. She slowly steps out of the tube, Saint slowly looks over the rest of her naked form as she steps forward. Her skin now a even warm tanned color, not something he asked for but the color works well to show off her toned body. She looks over at her reflection in the adjourning tube, and brings a hand up to her face. She traces the lines of her face amazed at how her scars are gone.

“So what do you think?” Saint asks as he steps up next to her.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” She speaks looking over at him.

Saint smiles and grins at her.

“Defiantly to my tastes alright, and I never asked your name did I?”

The woman steps up to Saint and grabs his shoulder leaning and kissing him deeply.

“Ashia is my name, my master.” She says as she pulls away from the kiss.
Saint
Saint
High Factorum
High Factorum

Back to top Go down

Saint's Tails Empty Re: Saint's Tails

Post  Saint Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Breakfast
544.891.M41

The morning’s light stirs Saint from his slumber. He rolls away trying to shield himself from the morning’s rays. In doing such he notices Ashia standing at the other side of the room in front of a large mirror. She stands completely undressed, the morning’s light casting a warm glow to her tanned skin, her hair is undone and hangs to just below her waist. She flexes and runs her hands across her body admiring herself in the mirror. She has been prone to such acts of vanity ever since Saint enhanced her. Saint sits up out of bed and leans over to pick up a discarded white dress shirt on the floor.

“I’ve been told that vanity can lead you down the path of the Ruinous Powers Ashia.” Saints speaks as he puts on the shirt while reaching for a pack of Lho-sticks.

“It was you that made me this way. So I would say you would also be at fault.” Ashia says turning around to look at Saint.

Saint stands, and walks across the room towards a large window that faces onto a endless expanse of sand, stopping briefly in front of a small table on which sits a platter of local fruits and a decanter of Plion. He pours himself a glass and continues onto the window.

“I guess that would be very true.” He says with a smile sitting down on a nook before the window. Glancing out as he lights up a Lho-stick, Saint takes in the sight of the vast sea of sand. It has been just over 30 hours since the Spirit of the Fissure entered the orbit of Tygress I, and he still hasn’t gotten used to the hot and dry climate.

“So what are your plans for the day my Master?” Ashia inquires as she makes her way for the platter of morning fare.

Saint takes a deep inhale of his Lho-stick looking back at her. He exhales and brings the glass of Plion juice to his lips taking a sip.

“First of all before the Dynasty starts dealing with the Aridians I’d like to take a look around here at the fortress, get a good idea of how people live their life’s, and how the culture works around here.”

“You do have a thing about mingling with the locals don’t you my Master.”

Ashia takes a slice of fruit from the platter, and walks over to Saint.

“Someone once told me that the better you know your enemies, the easier it is to find their weaknesses.”

Ashia stops in front of Saint, and with a swift, quick motion she lifts herself up to sit on Saint’s lap. Ashia then takes the slice of fruit and brings it to his lips.

“I never took you for a warrior scholar my Master.”

“The battlefield and machinations of merchants have much in common Ashia.” Saint replies to her and then moves forward to eat the fruit from her hands. “You could relate it to how you study your opponents in battle.”

“Well I hope you wouldn’t mind waiting until after lunch to do your mingling my Master?” Ashia says as she leans forward to embrace him, while planting a deep and passionate kiss upon his lips. The two fall back into the nook caught in their passionate embrace….
Saint
Saint
High Factorum
High Factorum

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:14 am

The Market
544.891.M41

Traders and merchants go about their daily business within the Fortress’s market district. Many items are for sale ranging from food to weapons. Saint walks along the market stalls, with Ashia standing closely behind. He studies the wares, and the people. He stops in front of a stall with a short man dressed in nomadic garb, behind him stand a handful of young women.

“You good Sir, I can tell you have a fine taste in women. Your companion is quite lovely, but these young women are just as lovely. Any can be yours for a price.” The short man speaks as he gestures to the women behind him.

“I would decide such a thing for myself. If you do not mind I wish to have a closer look.”

The merchant steps to the side so that Saint may pass. Saint walks closer to the women and studies each. Ashia follows behind him giving the merchant a stern look as she passes.

“My Master, I believe the Lady Captain would frown upon this. Besides these girls aren’t nearly as good looking as I am.” Ashia whispers to Saint.

“Now, now, no need for jealousy Ashia. This is part of the culture of the people here on this planet, and as I said I wanted to study their ways.” He places his hand under one of the girl’s chin examining the structure of her face.

“I have no reason to be jealous my Master. You are misreading my intentions.” Ashia says crossing her arms in front of herself.

Saint finishes examining the women and walks out of the stall.

“Thank you for allowing me to have a closer look, but I none of these women are of interest to me.”

The merchant turns and bows to Saint. “Please good sir if you are staying within the fortress for a while I bid you to return. I always have new girls, and I am sure one is to strike your fancy.”

“You said that this Ambrosia Fruit is what gives these Aridian people their grace and beauty? Ashia says keeping pace with her master but making sure to still stay behind him.

“Indeed Ashia, it seems that if you eat enough of it over time it has the properties of a rejuv treatment. The nobles of Footfall would buy this stuff up like crazy. I’ll have to make a note to get a few crates for when the Lady Captain decides to head into the Expanse.”

Saint turns a corner and heads down to a few shops that are displaying fine clothing in the current style that is popular upon Tygress.

“I should get you something nicer to wear then that suit for carapace armor, maybe something that’s show off your figure, and a little skin.”

“You would just as well have me walking around in some skimpy underwear, or nothing at all for that matter if you had a chance my Master.” Ashia says with her hands on her hips.

“You know Ashia that isn’t a bad idea. It would serve as a great distraction to the enemies, but I doubt it would do much to protect you from harm.” Saint replies with a grin on his face. “But we should leave that for later. I would like to find out why this planet has such a need for weapons.”

“Oh, and here I thought you where going to be nice to me my Master. Also what other reason would anyone have for weapons other then to kill people?” Ashia speaks as she follows her master farther into the market.
Saint
Saint
High Factorum
High Factorum

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:31 am

The Guide
545.891.M41

Lho smoke fills the air as Saint exhales. He stands on an over head walkway above the market. Ashia standing next to him, leaning on a railing in front of the pair with a packet of nutripaste in one hand.

“Well my Master it seems like its how I said it would be, just some warlords trying to fight over land. You know war never…”

Saint cuts her off before she can finish speaking. “Yes, and now we know where the profit lies. I think the Dynasty will benefit from this unrest going on. We’ll need to give these warlords a visit Ashia, and we’re going to need a guide who knows her way around the desert.”

“Oh, well I saw a few guys back there that looked like guides…..wait?! Did you say her??” Ashia replies with a confused look on her face.

“Why yes, who would better know their way around then one of the Aridian girls?” Saint speaks as he puts out his Lho-stick on the railing.

“I think you’re just using this as an excuse to purchase one of those slave girls my Master.”

Saint grins as he starts to head back into the market. “They aren’t slaves Ashia, they are Courtesans.”

“Sounds like the same thing to me my Master.” Ashia says as she finishes her packet and hurries to catch up with her master.

“It’s kinda like how you are my personal bodyguard, and not my personal plaything.”

Ashia laughs at the remark. “You keep telling me that my Master, but I kinda think other wise.

……………………………………...

Walking around the market Saint was able to gather up a few young women from different merchants. They stand in a line in front of him as he looks each of them over from head to toe. He passes over six of the women, none of which stuck out to his well trained skills of evaluation. Saint stops in front of the next girl, she is young, almost twenty from what Saint can tell, she is dressed in a fine blue, almost gossamer robes, her shoulder length black hair set in curls. Saint pauses for a moment looking over her face. Her skin is smooth, and is a light olive complexion; he notices a spark in her eye that the other girls seem to be lacking.

“What is your name my dear?”

The girl bows slightly and replies in a gentle soft voice. “Honored Sir my name is Nada.”

“Nada huh, that’s a very nice name. Are you very familiar with the camps within the desert Nada?”

“Yes I am Honored sir. I was born and raised in the desert, and know the area very well. I am also trained in many languages, both high and low gothic, and also Trader’s Cant.”

Saint looks her over again and turns to the women’s handler. “I will take her. Let us talk about a price.”

……………………………………...

“Really just two sets of carapace armor for the girl? I think I’m defiantly worth way more then that my Master.” Ashia says as she places the two sets of armor down in front of the merchant. The merchant looks Ashia over rubbing a hand under his chin.

“She’s not for sale.” Saint says to the merchant before he is able to say anything.

“Ah, such a shame tho, she would fetch you a king’s ransom here I am sure of it.”

“Hear that Ashia, the man said a king’s ransom, so be happy.” Saint bows to the merchant. “I thank you for the trade, and may your fortunes be great.”

“And may your also be great.” The merchant speaks and returns the bow.

Saint and Ashia make their way to the newly purchased guide.

“Kafia tells me I am to be yours Honored Sir.” The girl says as Saint walks up to her.

“That is true. My name is Saint and I work for the Lady D’autry, a Rogue Trader, and from this point on you shall work for me and the D’autry Dynasty. First I would like you to be a guide for me as I have business with the local tribes.” Saint tries to say in an official tone.

“My family and I thank you.” Nada says with a bow. “Tho I must say Honored Saint your name is quite interesting.”

“Yeah, my father was an asshole. I always think that he named me Saint to inflate his ego, more then my own. By the way this is Ashia.” Ashia nods at Nada. “Well, we have to get some supplies ready. I wish to head out as soon as we can.”
Saint
Saint
High Factorum
High Factorum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum