D'Autry Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collected News Reports

Go down

Collected News Reports Empty Collected News Reports

Post  Gamemaster Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 am

Patriot News, Tygress I, 444.891.M41

The air on Tygress is electric with the men and women of the Tygress 33rd Mechanized Regiment rolling through the Plaza Mathres before embarking to do their part in the great Margin Crusade. On hand at the festivities, Rear Admiral Daniel Forsythe had this to say: “Men and women of Tygress, look before you today and see the faces of your sons, daughters, grandsons and granddaughters. These brave individuals have risen to the challenge of fighting the vile Xenos amassed around us. They fight them there so we will not have to fight them here.” While reports concerning the Crusade have been rare, according to a Departmento Munitorum spokesman the ten additional regiments assembled on and around Tygress I will represent the forces necessary to crush Xenos hostilities. “The Admiral will remain as our honored guest for another ten days before the mobilized force departs to the battlefield,” said Stacey Crowley, spokeswoman for the Governess of Tygress I. Presently enjoying the down time before charging into battle, the Scintillian 332nd and 333rd, 128th Solomon Regulars and Bront 44th Armored Regiment took in the sights in and around the capital city on Tygress I. …
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Admin

https://dautry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Collected News Reports Empty Re: Collected News Reports

Post  Gamemaster Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:30 am

Tygress I/Drusus Marches/Calixis Sector
¶ For a month and a half, the Ministorium officials on planet have been quiet as to their feelings regarding the war that has seen the Oases set ablaze. In a surprise announcement made by Bishop , the Ministorium called for a Holy War to win the hearts of the Aridians that have long been outside Imperial control.

“Brothers and Sisters, we have turned an eye to our middle kin too long. We have let them suffer without the blest knowledge of the God-Emperor for no other reason than bigotry toward fellow man. We have identified among them a man, true of faith and Aridian by blood, which we believe has the sanctioning of the God-Emperor to unite his people and bring them from the darkness of sin. Make it known to all men and women of Tygress I that this man is Naveed and we call on the true believers to answer the call of war. Assisted by Ophelia Undynne the Pious, he has the blessing of this church in amalgamating his kin to bow at the foot of the God-Emperor by word or war. In time we pray that this will see the state of affairs in relation to marriage and slavery to be changed to better reflect the values set forth by St. Ionissus,” Bishop Blasius Valsi said today from the pulpit of the cathedral to an assembled congregation.

This marks the first time in history that the Cult of St. Ionissus has called for open warfare and as expected by many experts, flocks of men and women from Imperial controlled lands have converged on the Fortress of Malekeh Naveed. This has caused some dissention among landed lords of the planet as many of those answering the calls worked the farms and manufactoria. The Governess’s office did not wish to make a comment when request save a single line “, we support the Ministorium’s right to voice their opinion on the war currently on our world.”

Port Wander/Drusus Marches/Calixis Sector
¶ Authorities report incidents of piracy in the Drusus Marches is at an all-time low based on the number of ships listed as missing and occurrences of raids conducted. According to Port Wanderer officials only six cases of piracy occurred in the past five year cycle, down from twenty cases last cycle. In addition eight ships have been registered as missing down from thirty two. “Increased patrols and heightened merchant awareness has greatly impacted the ability of the traitors of humanity,” said Naval Spokesman Captain Cadius Niphitz. Sources close to the pirate clans that once flourished in the Marches state that instead most clans have moved onto the richness of the Expanse.
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Admin

https://dautry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum